Elastic (former Elasticsearch) allows you to start small, but will grow with your business. It is built to scale horizontally out of the box. As you need more capacity, just add more nodes, and let the cluster reorganize itself to take advantage of the extra hardware. Elastic is based on an stable technology, Apache Lucene, as its core.
After 10 years of working with opensource we know how you can get higher quality in search projects, in shorter time - Findwise i3!
Main advantages with Elasticsearch
- Open source, no license cost
- A vital component for building scalable search driven solutions
- Not only a search tool, but a full fletched Document database, perfect for your database offloading needs
- Flexible expert support options thanks to different type of Subscriptions
Elasticsearch or Solr?
Do you need help with choosing between the two most popular Open Source Search Engines? Download a guide here
Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beat) - Search and analyze any data
By combining the massively popular Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana you get insights in real-time from almost any type of structured and unstructured data source. The opensource Elastic Stack stack makes searching and analyzing data easier than ever before.
A lightweight, agile, Business Intelligence tool
Used as a stand-alone application to provide strategic business insights or integrate with your existing applications to power their interactions with incoming data. Thousands of organizations worldwide use the Elastic Stack for an endless variety of business critical functions.
Main advantages with the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Beats & Kibana)
- Opensource, no license cost
- Get started immediately by using the data you already have and build the dashboards you always wanted
- Uses modern web technologies to give you the best possible experience
- Handles and analyses Big Data
- Not only a search tool, an important component for building solutions and analyzing data
Can be used as Business Intelligence tool thanks to the mix of Elasticsearch, Logstash, Beats and Kibana
Findwise and Elastic
Being an Elastic partner we have conducted many successful projects with Elastic. We can help you get started with Elasticsearch at both the application code level as well as at the infrastructure level. After 10 years of working with opensource we know how you can get higher quality in search projects, in shorter time - Findwise i3!
We also offer following packages for your specific needs:
- I have installed Elasticsearch and want help to optimise it!
Package offer: 1 week in total – pre-study, 2 workshops & report with recommendations.
Who will guide you: Elastic consultant, KAM.
The difference between search and find.
Business analytics with ELK
- I want to know how to generate business value with ELK
Package offer: Approximately 2-4 weeks (depending on number of stake holders). Pre-study, workshops, deep interviews, reporting with suggestions on dashboards, KPI’s, business measures and recommendations.
Who will guide you: Senior Elastic consultant, business consultant, KAM.
Move from log management to predictive analysis.
Get started with Elastic!
- I have downloaded Elastic software and want help to get started.
Package offer: Approximately 3-5 weeks (depending on nods, index, scope). Pre-study and need-analysis, implementation, configuration, visualization and recommendation for further governance.
Who will guide you: Senior Elastic consultant, developer, business consultant, project manager, KAM.
Achieve Findability with Elastic and Findwise!